- Certain Insideedge Services being provided on Insideedge may be subject to additional rules and regulations set down in that respect. To the extent that these Terms and Conditions are inconsistent with the additional conditions set down, the additional conditions shall prevail.
- Insideedge may, at its sole and absolute discretion:
- Restrict, suspend, or terminate any User's access to all or any part of Insideedge or Insideedge Services;
- Change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of the Insideedge Services;
- Reject, move, or remove any material that may be submitted by a User;
- Move or remove any content that is available on Insideedge;
- Deactivate or delete a User's account and all related information and files on the account;
- Establish general practices and limits concerning use of Insideedge;
- Revise or make additions to the roster of players available for selection in a Contest on account of revisions to the roster of players involved in the relevant Sports Event;
- Assign its rights and liabilities to all User accounts hereunder to any entity (post intimation of such assignment shall be sent to all Users to their registered email ids)
Usage Content Terms
- Insideedge includes a combination of content created by Insideedge, its partners, licensors, associates and/or Users. The intellectual property rights ("Intellectual Property Rights") in all software underlying Insideedge and the Insideedge Services and material published on Insideedge, including (but not limited to) games, Contests, software, advertisements, written content, photographs, graphics, images, illustrations, marks, logos, audio or video clippings and Flash animation, is owned by Insideedge, its partners, licensors and/or associates. Users may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, or in any way exploit any of the materials or content on Insideedge either in whole or in part without express written license from Insideedge
- Users may request permission to use any Insideedge content by writing in to Insideedge Helpdesk.
- Users are solely responsible for all materials (whether publicly posted or privately transmitted) that they upload, post, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise make available on Insideedge ("Users' Content"). Each User represents and warrants that he/she owns all Intellectual Property Rights in the User's Content and that no part of the User's Content infringes any third party rights. Users further confirm and undertake to not display or use of the names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights of any third party on Insideedge. Users agree to indemnify and hold harmless Insideedge, its directors, employees, affiliates and assigns against all costs, damages, loss and harm including towards litigation costs and counsel fees, in respect of any third party claims that may be initiated including for infringement of Intellectual Property Rights arising out of such display or use of the names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights on Insideedge, by such User or through the User's commissions or omissions.
- Users hereby grant to Insideedge and its affiliates, partners, licensors and associates a worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, create derivative works of,distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, transfer, transmit, and/or publish Users' Content for any of the following purposes:
- displaying Users' Content on Insideedge
- distributing Users' Content, either electronically or via other media, to other Users seeking to download or otherwise acquire it, and/or
- storing Users' Content in a remote database accessible by end users, for a charge.
- This license shall apply to the distribution and the storage of Users' Content in any form, medium, or technology.
- All names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights on Insideedge(s) belonging to any person (including User), entity or third party are recognized as proprietary to the respective owners and any claims, controversy or issues against these names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights must be directly addressed to the respective parties under notice to Insideedge.